Wednesday 1 April 2009

18th Birthday present

This is photos of my niece's 18th birthday present. I made a long necklace, bracelet and earrings to match. I used small silver square and round beads, large silver swirls and round beads with a pack of Dress it up beads and some seed beads all from Crafters & Co.



Then I wondered what to put them in, so I made an exploding box.........


..... I attached the necklace to the inside lid of the box with ribbon so it would come out when she lifted it.


I used my craft robo shape cutter to cut out the number 18. These are a few more close ups of the embellishments on the exploding box.


I used matching brads on these two, and added some seed beads to punched out flower



1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you made all that it is SOOOO beautiful

    ReplyDelete